Mission Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are guides to parenting in the Middle East, the only local monthly magazines committed to providing parents, caregivers and families with information to support healthy family environments.
Al Marji’ Publications is a publishing house which produces digital and print content and design.
Some of it products include, but are not limited to, Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh parenting magazines– Jordan’s only monthly magazines.
Aqaba Seasons is a quarterly publication also produced by Al Marji’ Publications to attract local and international tourism to Jordan.
Events are another dimension of the company’s work implemented in line with a client’s request and our mission. Here are links to some of these special events:
As our Experts I: https://bit.ly/2XMfZY5
Ask Our Experts II: https://bit.ly/2VHORqn
Mind, Body & Soul I: https://bit.ly/3evrDMZ
Mind, Body & Soul II: https://bit.ly/3eAx2lR
Mind, Body & Soul III: https://bit.ly/3cyBD6h
Beautiful Inside & Out: https://bit.ly/34U4TBJ
Booklets (digital and print) produced have been about drug awareness, traffic awareness, family summer activities, yoga and healthy eating. Also, our experts contributed to the COVID-19 bookles in both Arabic and English: Compassion & Calm are Contagious too!
Al Marji’ Publications has partnership agreements with Hayat FM, Royal Health Awareness Society, ARDD Legal Aid for Women, Children’s Museum Jordan,Crown Prince Foundation and more.
Hence our approach integrates digital, print, audio, visual and physical events as strategic tools to implement communicate strategies.
Readers of Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are parents and caregivers of children and teens up to 18 years of age. Information is produced specifically for these magazines by over 30 experts in the fields of health, fitness, nutrition, beauty, parenting and more.
- Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are the leading and only local parenting magazines in Jordan
- Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh is Jordan’s only Arabic monthly magazine non-celebrity in nature
- Approximately 60,000 persons read Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh in Jordan
- Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh websites (familyflavours.com) receive over 166,000 hits/month
- Family Flavours Facebook page has over 12,000 likes (familyflavoursmagazine)
- Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh Facebook page has approximately 26,000 likes (Nakahatailiyeh)
- Al Marji’ Publications’ timeline has over 1,000 likes (almarjipublications)
- Instagram has around 3,000 followers (al_marjipublications)
- Twitter has over 1,000 followers (@familyflavours)
- LinkedIn approximately 1,000 connections
- E-newsletter (5,000 recipients)
Other digital platforms
- WordPress (almarjipublications.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest (Al Marji’ Publications)
In addition to the online versions, all publications are strategically positioned to attract its target audiences; 6,500 copies of Family Flavours and 10,000 copies of Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are printed monthly and distributed in Jordan.
For Aqaba Seasons 10,000 copies are printed and distributed in Amman, the Dead Sea and Aqaba. Digital links are shared with clients.
In the Kingdom, Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh parenting magazines are currently sold at and distributed to entities including, but not limited to:
- Royal Jordanian business class flights
- Queen Alia International Airport: lounge, cafes, pharmacies, bookshops, Zain lounge
- Selected Five Star Hotels in Aqaba, the Dead Sea, Petra and Amman
- Pharmacies across the Kingdom including Pharmacy-1 branches
- Selected superstores, malls and shopping outlets including Cozmo branches, Safeway, Family Basket and Zait &Za’tar
- Shalati Bookshops
- Selected private nurseries and schools
- Selected children’s outlets
- Doctors’ clinics
- Hospitals (public and private)
- Diplomatic corps and clubs
- Selected restaurants
- Selected beauty salons
- Selected fitness centres
- Homes (subscribers)