Mission Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are guides to parenting in the Middle East, the only local monthly magazines committed to providing parents, caregivers and families with information to support healthy family environments.
Our English and Arabic magazines provide parents and caregivers of children and teens up to 18 years of age in the Middle East, the United States, and Europe information on health, fitness, religion, food and more. Targeted at Arabs and spouses of Arabs, Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh offer insight into the culture and traditions of the Middle East.
- The only local parenting magazines in Jordan
- Approximately 60,000 readers of Family Flavours and Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh in Jordan
- Our magazines are distributed in Jordan, Palestine, Qatar, and formally Syria
- Our websites (www.nakahat-ailiyeh.com and www.familyflavours.com) receive an average of 166,000 hits per month, and we have a robust community of followers on Facebook, Twitter and our blog (at www.familyflavours.net)
Both publications cover a wide range of subjects under the main themes of parenting and health given by experts in the field.
Media Training & Events
Al Marji’ Publications provides specialised media training to children and adolescents. Sessions are tailored according to the academic institution’s requirements.
We also create and develop events based on the needs of our clients. Examples of such events include Ask Our Experts I , II (parenting sessions) and Mind, Body & Soul (Women’s Day/ Mother’s Day) event.
Strategically positioned to attract our target audience, 6,500 copies of Family Flavours and 10,000 copies of Nakahat ‘Ailiyeh are produced monthly and distributed in Jordan, Palestine, Qatar and formerly Syria. In Jordan, the magazines are currently sold at, and distributed to, the following entities:
- All Safeway, Cozmo, Carrefour and Readers’ branches
- Virign Megastore
- Pharmacies; Pharmacy 1, Remedies, Rawhi
- Royal Jordanian VIP outlets and business class
- Air France
- The Royal Court
- Selected Five Star hotels in Aqaba, the Dead Sea, Petra and Amman
- Selected malls and shopping outlets
- Selected private nurseries and schools
- Selected children’s outlets
- Selected public and private clinics and hospitals
- Diplomatic corps and clubs
- Selected restaurants
- Selected beauty salons
- Selected fitness centres
- Selected boutiques (for women, men, and children)
- Selected jewelers
- Homes (subscribers)