Recipe for Success
- In our Real Lives report, Arab Renaissance for Democracy and Development (ARDD) give practical tips for parents in Jordan about raising good citizens.
- Before we can be the best parents to our kids, we need to take care of ourselves first. With so many people quitting their diets, Nutritionist Ayah Murad shows us how to start off right so we don’t give up!
- With chronic stress inflecting more harm on people in Jordan, the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) shares what we need to know about this silent killer.
- Also in Recipe for Success are our experts for helping you live your best life yet. First, Many people (men and women) struggle to sustain a positive body image and as Dr Yaman Tal, Consultant Urological Surgeon & Consultant in Sexual Medicine, reveals, it’s having a negative impact on marriage. And, according to Relationships & Couples Therapist Mariam Hakim, men who allow their wives to influence them have happier marriages and are less likely to divorce – read all about it. Then, Internationally Certified Career Trainer Ghadeer Habash reports on Jordan’s greatest support system for parents!
- We can all use as much support as we can get in the parenting department! Adapted for Family Flavours from Razan Rousan’s book Tiny Tips, we bring tips on descipling your child.
- Finally, our cover report by acclaimed journalist Lucy Chumbley takes us back in time as we examine needlework motifs and the story they tell of regional and cultural identity.